I graduated from The Art Institute of New York City in 2005, and have since worked for a wide array of people and companies such as music magazines, artists, film makers, photographers, bands, beauty magazines and publishing companies to lawyers, real estate brokers, and schools.
When it comes to projects, I give my all to any project that comes my way and work closely with my clients to make sure they are 100% satisfied with the work we do together. To me, designing anything is a collaborative process between the client and the developer. I am not just here for the pay check, I want to see your business/idea succeed!
SWC Enrichment Center : 12/2008 - Present
The Language Workshop for Children, Kids' MusicRound, Language Nannies, The French Language Salon, The Spanish Language Salon, Professor Toto, Two Terrific, Three Fantastic, New York English Workshop
Brangenix (formerly Intermatch Marketing) - New York, NY/Wellington, FL: 5/2009 - Present
various projects including Plexaire, Foodtrak, Brangenix, Scarfware, Everlite, Palmetto Eyewear, MasonWays, DunnageRack Depot, Short Stacks, Everlite, and more.
Totus Lingua - Chicago, IL : 8/2013-Present
created website and continue to do quarterly updates, as well as helping with enrollment software.
SelfBrand - New York, NY : 5/2014-Present
Designed/coded and still maintain website. Also doing social media management for Catherine Kaputa along with occasional presentations for her on site speaking engagements.
The Katzen Report - New York, NY : 2/2015 - Present
complete overhaul of Frances Katzens reports and listings website, built mobile app, continuing to do updates as needed.
Previous Clients & Projects
- Social NetWit - New York, NY : 2014-15
- Bonnnie Karas - Monson, MA : 2014-14
- Beth Karas - New York, NY : 2013-15
- Khashmati & Associates - Maspeth, NY : 2013-15
- Center Line Talent - New York, NY : 2011-12
- Rated R Productions/Renaud Sebbane - New York, NY : 2010-15
- Lights Kamera Productions - NY : 2009-11
- Picture This Web Center - CT : 2009-11
- Henry Hanger - New York, NY : 2009-10
- Exotag - New York, NY : 2009
- Chris Barron - New York, NY : 2008-14
- Green Apple Music Festival - New York, NY : 2008-09
- Steve Bernstein - New York, NY : 2007-11
- Columbia University - New York, NY : 2007
- Stella Kramer - New York, NY : 2006-11
- ZenbuMedia/Techistry Inc. - New York, NY : 2006-09
ZenbuMedia owned and operated such websites as relix.com, jambands.com, metaledgemag.com, metalmaniacs.com, globalrhythm.net, and wearyourmusic.org all of which I have worked on.
Through Techistry I worked on Rao.com, niclawgrp.com, europasouthhadley.com, and all the sites under the Zenbu realm.
- Silvia Telfair - New York, NY/Los Angeles CA : 2006-10
- Holtzbrinck Publishers - New York, NY : 2006-10
- Thirty Seconds to Mars , Los Angeles, CA : 2006-08
- FiftyFifty Music , New York , NY : 2006-08
- Satiated.net, Los Angeles, CA : 2005-10
- LaurieElyse.com - New York, NY : 2006-08
- Jewtopia - New York, NY : 2006
- Spoon Catering - New York, NY : 2006
- TootsCrackin Productions, New York, NY : 2006
- The Arena Corp , New York , NY : 2006
- Beauty Addict Media, New York, NY : 2005-08
- Catskill Art Society , Hurleyville, NY : 2005-07
- Cobalt Studios, White Lake, NY : 2005-06
- Manhattan Murphy : 2005
- RoadRunner Records, New York, NY : 2005 (Internship)
- Soundnova.com, Baltimore, MD : 2004
- Blue Room Productions, New York, NY : 2004 (Internship)
- NationalNoise.com, Dallas, TX : 2000-02
The Art Institute of New York City , New York, NY
July 2004 – June 2005
Multimedia and Web Design - Associates Degree
The Art Institute of Philadelphia, Philadelphia, PA
April 2003 – June 2004
Multimedia and Web Design
June 2003, Deans List
November 2003, Acacemic Achievement Award
Ocean County College, Toms River, NJ
June 2000 – August 2000
Web Masters Certification, I was also hired by one of my teachers after finishing the course to help out at his web design company which no longer exists.
Ocean County Vocational Technical School, Brick, NJ
September 1998 – April 1999